How often do you feel that you have to consume lots of time towards searching for specific type of emails?
Do you want to remove the clutter by sorting out emails so that you can direct sections of emails to a specific folder?
If yes, then you can direct incoming emails to a certain folder or redirect them to a specific email address.
The whole process of setting things up is the easiest as you can possibly expect for yourself. Yes, all you need is the webmail online email dashboard.
Let’s take a look at the steps:-
- Visit https://webmail.1and1.co.uk
- As you click on the link, you will be direct to login, so once you do that with your email address and password
- Go to Settings
- You can check the “Filter Rules” which is there under the “Email” tab
- Click on “Filter Rules” and after that, click on blue button “Add New Rule”
- This is the time when you have to type the name for the kind of work you are supposed to do, for ex. “Redirection”
- Here it is important for you to understand, that if you want this specific function to be applicable to certain specific condition, then you can select those by clicking on “Add Condition”. If you don’t want that, in other words, if you want the same rule for complete list of incoming mails, then simply leave it, without ticking.
- Now, click on “Add Action”. This rule basically implies as to what you want the rule to do. For example, if you want all sorts of incoming mails to be redirected to another email address, then in this specific case, you simply need to Add ACTION “Redirect To”. Here, you don’t need to add a condition (So that the rule will work on complete set of incoming/arriving emails)
- If you want to safeguard of a copy of all your redirected emails, then you need to add a SECOND ACTION- which is denoted by “KEEP”
- In the last step, you need to click on “SAVE”
- The best thing is that based on your flexibility, you can edit or delete the rule and it is certainly not long term. So, in short, if you don’t want certain rule now, you can change that with the “edit” option you have for yourself.
Finally, you have just been able to de-clutter and systemize your emails with easy and effective approach to create a favorable situation and response for yourself. You know how important it is to keep a track of your emails as you can’t afford to overlook or sideline them in any manner. This in effect creates such an awesome situation for yourself where you know that you have just armed yourself with a long term and easy approach for tracking all your emails and systemizing them for future. So, move ahead and make your professional life easy.